A vast majority of Australians face headache related problems at some point in their life and this can profoundly affect their quality of life. While occasional headaches can be treated through household remedies, those that occur frequently need specialised treatment. It has to be understood that headaches usually occur due to certain circumstances, like increased tension, extreme stress, poor posture, problems in the neck area and so on. Hence, it is important that you identify the trigger of the headaches before you proceed to treat them effectively.
Our team of expert physiotherapists at Physio Interactive can put your headache related queries to rest once and for all. Our physiotherapists can accurately assess and diagnose whether your neck is causing your headache and the various components of these types of headaches can be successfully addressed through treatment. Our headache management procedures have been formulated by experts who have over 10 years of experience in treating headache and other related symptoms.
Some of the procedures followed by our experts for headache management are as follows:
- Identifying the reasons that lead to the headaches
- Joint and soft tissue mobilisation
- Advice on correct posture and suitable exercises
- Heat, electrotherapy and ultrasound
- Identification of muscle imbalances and corrections
- Assessment through ergonomic means and necessary corrections
- Dry needling
- Relaxation and visualisation training and much more…
Call us today to make an appointment that is suitable to you at one of our three convenient clinic locations: Merrylands, Arncliffe and Liverpool.