Hydrotherapy is a great way to get your body moving without the stress on your body’s joints.
To partcipate you must be assessed in the clinic first so your problem can be discussed and your medical history checked.
- Reduce muscle spasm and pain
- Increases flexibility and range of movement
- Improves balance reactions
- Improves walking ability
- Increases cardio-vascular function
- Reduces disc and joint compression
- Reduces sympathetic nervous system activity
- Increases relaxation/reduces anxiety
- Improves sense of well-being
Hydrotherapy can help you with the following problems:
- Hip and knee surgery, especially;
– Total hip replacement
– Total knee replacement
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain/stiffness
- Sports injuries and tendinopathy
- Rehabilitation after fractures
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- General strengthening
- Core strengthening
For more information, or to speak to a Physio regarding whether Hydrotherapy would be suitable for you call us on (02) 95999605 or (02) 98214673.