Physio Interactive’s Work Interactive® Conditioning Program incorporates structured, physical exercises and activities that reflect the employee’s pre-injury duties and overall functional capacity. By linking specifically to the work demands we empower the injured worker so they believe they can successfully return to work. Our approach leads to industry-leading sustainable outcomes that WorkCover research proves saves $5 on claims cost for every $1 spent.
Our programs involve:
- Workplace assessments to ensure task management, and appropriate ergonomic adjustment;
- Case-conferencing with a nominated treating doctor to negotiate upgrades in medical capacity certification;
- Challenging fear avoidant behaviour and introducing active coping strategies to help employees manage their injury; and
- Ensuring greater and more sustainable medical upgrades through education and motivational coaching.
- Self management strategies to assist an injured worker in taking control of their injury.
We understand that pro-active collaboration with the injured employee and key stakeholders is crucial to ensure that realistic and sustainable return work goals are achieved.
For more information about our Work Interactive® Conditioning Program, call us on (02) 95999605 or (02) 98214673